Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Plagiarism Tutorial and Quiz
Feel free to use the Academic Dishonesty and Plagiarism tutorial and quiz below in your courses. If you would like quiz results, please email a librarian or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to provide you with the scores.
Academic Integrity Bootcamp:
Librarians offer remediation for students who have committed plagiarism. Students will increase their knowledge of how to maintain academic integrity with their writing by exploring a self-guided tutorial, taking a plagiarism quiz, reviewing plagiarized work with a librarian, and a one-on-one consultation about the rewritten plagiarized submission.
- Example of student work (with plagiarized passage)
- Other examples of student’s previous work, if available
- Assignment instructions
- Student is provided plagiarism tutorial and test
- Scheduled student consultation with a librarian
- Submit assignment re-do to librarian for feedback prior to submitting for assignment grade
- Follow-up consultation with librarian
How to Paraphrase and Quote