Work through the tutorials on the left hand side to learn how to use the library databases to find the highest quality articles for your case study assignment! Several of the tutorials have a non-graded quiz at the end, so be sure to watch the entire video.
1. Welcome! (this page)
2. Introduction to IRSC Libraries Databases
3. Ask Us Anything! - shortcuts to contact a librarian; You can contact Angie (your embedded librarian for this course) at email@example.com or through Course Messages in Blackboard.
4. CINAHL Complete (EBSCO) Nursing Tutorial
5. Ovid Tutorial
6. Nursing Peer Review (Quiz Attached)
7. List of American Nursing Journals - Use the Excel spreadsheet on this page to verify that articles you have chosen are from an American Nursing Journal.
8. APA and Plagiarism Overview
Remember, you can always ask any of the IRSC Librarians for help at any point in the semester. Click on the "Ask us Anything!" tab on the side of the page to be connected with an IRSC Librarian. Librarians are staffing the live chat service from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday through Thursday and 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Friday. Click on the "Chat with an IRSC Librarian" widget on the right side of this page to join chat during our operating hours.