If you are interested in a presentation discussing the value of Federal documents for academic, professional, and personal purposes; contact IRSC Libraries.
Instructional requests for IRSC courses (face to face and virtual)
Other presentation requests - please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with details and suggested dates.
Examples of presentations outside the classroom:
- Florida College System Council on Instructional Affairs: Learning Resources Standing Committee: IPEDS (2015)
- Association of Florida Colleges IRSC Chapter Luncheon: Celebrating 40 years as a Federal Depository Library (2015)
- IRSC Lifelong Learning Institute: Plants 1014: Can You Dig It? Natives and Herbs in Florida (2014, 2015)
- Association of Florida Colleges IRSC Chapter Luncheon: Florida Government and Statistics: Legislative Tools Overview (2014)
- Florida College System Council on Instructional Affairs: Learning Resources Standing Committee: Life's Credentials: Digital Badges at IRSC (Hurricane Hunter badge) (2014)
- IRSC River Venture Business Plan Competition: Business Development and Statistical Resources (2014)
- IRSC Faculty Learning Symposium: When your Harlem Shake Causes a Copyright Takedown: Understanding Intellectual Property in Virtual Learning (2013)