EBSCO has optimized their content for use in the browser on mobile devices including smart phones and tablets. You may use the databases and eBooks in the same way you do on a PC. Alternatively, the EBSCO eBooks app and the EBSCO database app are available for download for iOS and Android devices.
1. Download the EBSCO eBooks app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
2. The first time you open the app, you will need to authenticate.
3. Choose your country, then state, then school. "Indian River State College" in on page 3 in the list given.
4. Login with the college's credentials first:
User ID: irsclibrary
5. You will prompted to login again. This time use your own EBSCOhost credentials (the same login you use to save articles, etc. while using EBSCO databases on a PC).
6. Browse or search for eBooks.
7. Download and enjoy!
Search your favorite EBSCO database from your phone. Download the free app to start your search.
Click Here to download the app from iTunes or search for EBSCOhost in the App Store.
Click here to download the app from the Google Play Store or search for EBSCOhost in the Google Play Store.