If you have been asked by your instructor to work with a librarian to address plagiarism in a course assignment, start here.
1) Complete the academic dishonesty and plagiarism tutorials on the Tutorial tab.
2) Review the paraphrasing and quoting infographics for APA and MLA styles.
3) Meet with a librarian. If you do not already have a meeting arranged or a librarian assigned to you, you can email email@example.com which is received by all the librarians.
4) Take the plagiarism quiz on the Plagiarism Quiz tab.
5) A librarian will communicate with you about your score on the Plagiarism Quiz. If you did not pass the quiz, you will continue to work with a librarian to learn how to write without plagiarizing.