Skip to main content
Study Room Guidelines for Students
- You must be an active IRSC student (taking classes this semester) to book a study appointment.
- You can book your study space appointment here. Although walk-ups may be available, we strongly recommend that you book your space in advance, as space is limited.
- Wi-Fi is available in the library. Chromebooks are available to be checked out for use during your appointment if needed. Limited printing is available for students with help of a librarian.
- Masks are required at all times in the building. You may remove your mask briefly to drink a beverage of your choice, but no food is allowed.
- At this time, no group appointments are allowed.
- Booking a study room means that you agree to follow all CDC guidelines and the rules listed above. You will forfeit your study appointment if you do not follow these guidelines.