Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Study Room Guidelines for Students
- You must be an active IRSC student (taking classes this semester) to book a study appointment.
- You can book your study space appointment here. Although walk-ups may be available, we strongly recommend that you book your space in advance, as space is limited.
- Wi-Fi is available in the library. Chromebooks are available to be checked out for use during your appointment if needed. Limited printing is available for students with help of a librarian.
- Masks are required at all times in the building. You may remove your mask briefly to drink a beverage of your choice, but no food is allowed.
- At this time, no group appointments are allowed.
- Booking a study room means that you agree to follow all CDC guidelines and the rules listed above. You will forfeit your study appointment if you do not follow these guidelines.