Goals for Instructional Research Session:
1. Introduction to the library.
2. Basic research overview.
3. Finding literature books and eBooks.
4. Using Google Scholar.
5. Using Literature databases.
6. Start your MLA works cited page.
1. Find a database article on one of these two stories: "A@P" by John Updike or "Hills Like White Elephants" by Ernest Hemingway.
2. Write the bibliographical info in MLA form.
3. Write a brief review giving the main ideas and focus of the article.
4. Post your work to Blackboard by May 15.