Create an Information Timeline that shows that you are able to find credible, useful resources using different search techniquies.
Select a Topic
Find a subject that you think is interesting (future career, world event, etc.)
Based on the types of research we have gone over, select one resource of each type.
- 1 Website (.com or .org)
- 1 Website (.edu or .gov)
- 1 Popular Source (newspaper, magazine, ect. this source can be from the free web or the library database.)
- 1 Scholarly Source (From the library database)
- 1 Video (From library database, Films on Demand)
Provide information on each of your searches, including
- What search tool did you use to find the information?
- What keywords did you use? You should also document any searches that weren't as successful.
- Why is this source credible? Evaluate based on the criteria we have discussed over the course of the class.
- What type of information is this source? Popular? Scholarly?
- Why would this be a valuable source for your research?
Each annotation should be between 100-200 words.
Create a citation for each of your sources in APA or MLA format.
Your final should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 25, at 11:59 p.m. through ANGEL